Title : CLASS XII EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO MOON BEVERAGES COCA-COLA PRIVATE LIMITED
Management is all about practical implications of the theoretical concepts. In lieu of this, students are required to have Industrial Visits besides their classes in order to have a thorough understanding of the Industrial Modus ? operandi. With this objective in mind, a One - day Industrial Visit was organized by School of Management, HHPS on 21 August 2018 to 'Moon Beverages Coca-Cola Private Limited' plant in Ghaziabad, UP.
The visit was planned for the students of class XI and XII, accompanied by the Faculty Members .The bus left the School Campus by 8:00 am with a total of 86 students. The group reached the plant by 10:00 am. After giving a briefing of the rules and guidelines to be followed, the students were taken to the seminar hall.An introductory session was conducted by the HR Business Team who provided very useful information about the Coca-Cola Company such as:
- An insight into the historical background of Coca Cola
- Products offered worldwide i.e. Thumbs Up, Maaza, Sprite, Fanta, Coke and Kinley.
- Quality Standards followed
- Various Certifications acquired (ISO 9001,ISO 14000,ISO 50000)
- Mentioned about every activity happening in the plant like washing of bottles, filling, capping, labeling and packaging.
- Lastly, they splintered the myths regarding the ill effects of Coca-Cola logically.
After the session the students were taken to the Assembly Line and were briefed about the Processes and Operations undertaken by the plant. The curiosity of the students was finally satisfied when a question answer session was conducted by the H.R Team. The students were provided with deep insights about the working of the Plant and each and every question was patiently answered by her. The visit was finally concluded around 01:30 pm and the group was offered with snacks and refreshing and unlimited cold drinks by the company. The students left the plant around 01:45 pm. The industrial visit to Coca-Cola was an enriching experience for students in getting live exposure of manufacturing which can help them in their C.B.S.E projects and further career enhancements.